Here is my mash-up showing Freebase users on Google Maps:
- You can search by username and fullname. Example “john”.
- MQL regexp is supported. Example “^j*” (all users that start with j)
- Or just show everybody (with a geocode). Example: Everybody
Some location data was foobar. Karlsruhe, Germany is shown in Somalia 🙂Data fixed
How could I add a user’s image?Done.
Freebase data-model weirdness? Why is there an empty
picture_sfield and a /common/image field for a user_profile?
- I have to make two almost identical queries (searching name and my_full_name) because of a lack of an OR construct in MQL. This seems pretty inefficient.
Can anybody suggest a better way?Done:Kurt suggested using “/type/reflect” reflection properties (not for the faint of heart!)
- Is there a clean way of being informed when all MJT tasks have completed?
Feedback very welcome.
- May 9th: Added button navigation and profile photos
- May 11th: Various user interface improvements + Kurt’s solution for a single MQL query.
- Nov 07: Fixed broken links