- Lots more user photos (using
- Does not randomize if map location is unqiue (Thanks Dannyman!)
- Disabled clustering – it seemed to be a performance hit. It’s easy to make maps with 1000’s of markers so I may have to reconsider this.
- Markers are added to the to map in a separate thread. GUI is more responsive
- Built-in error reporting
- Code is now valid xhtml
- Use cursors to make data-loading more responsive. This should also fix the timeouts that Dan reported.
- IE support (but only if somebody bugs me)